For the Finance for Non-Finance Managers, the participants will be able to understand and analyze the financial statement generated from the accounting system. This will help managers to make more informed and effective decisions to increase their organizational performance and mitigate risk.
At the end of this training session, participants will be able to:
- Achieve an understanding of the various key financial terms used in the financial statements.
- Able to comprehend financial statements with confident.
- Understand, calculate, and apply the various financial ratios for better decision-making.
- Calculate and understand what is the present value of money, pay back period, and IRR for Capital Expenditure investment.
Understand and Comprehend the Components of Audited Financial Statements
- Statement of comprehensive income
- Statement of financial position
- Statement of cash flow and how to read it at ease
- Statement of change in equity
- Notes to financial statement
- Directors report
- Directors Statement
- Statutory Declaration
- Independent Auditors Report of Different Types
Analyzing the Financial Statement Using Financial Ratios, and their indication on the Health of the Organization, Horizontal (trend) and Vertical Analysis
- Cash Sufficiency and Free Cash Flow
Investment/Capital Expenditure Evaluations
- Payback period
- Present value of money
- NPV / Internal Rate of Return
- Earnings per share
- PE Ratio and Earnings Multiples
- Dividend payout ratio
- Dividend yield
1-day program only
- Open to directors, company secretaries, managers, executives, and those who wish to develop their understanding of financial analysis.
- Sales managers, procurement managers, and executives have to evaluate the financial stability of the customers and suppliers.
- Non-accounting managers and executives who need to grasp the managerial aspects of accounting & finance for corporate effectiveness.
Seri Pacific Hotel, Kuala Lumpur